суббота, 21 октября 2017 г.

Weekend Post with Deepti Stephens

Hello everyone! This is Deepti Stephens and welcome back. Today's card is for the current challenge where the theme is 'Rainbow'. Who doesn't love Rainbows? So I am here with a card with Rainbow colors. I wanted to highlight the background so I kept the remaining parts of my card pretty simple :)
 Всем привет! С вами Deepti Stephens. Сегодняшняя открытка сделана для вдохновения нашим заданием Challenge 41 - Радуга / Rainbow. Кто не любит радугу? Я здесь с открыткой с цветами Радуги. Чтобы выделить фон, я оставила большую часть своей открытки довольно простой :)
 
https://cherrylana.blogspot.com/2017/10/challenge-41-rainbow.html


I started by masking the horizontal lines on my card front with washi tape. Then I blend in the colors through the masked areas with a ink blending tool and foam.
Я начала с маскировки горизонтальных линий на моем фоне с помощью клейкой ленты. Затем я смешала цвета в замаскированных областях с помощью инструмента для смешивания чернил и фома.

I used Festive Berries, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers, Broken China and Dusty Concord Distress Inks for my project. A few colors look similar here but in real life all the colors are different from one another.
Я использовала такие цвета Distress чернил: Festive Berries, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers, Broken China and Dusty Concord. Некоторые цвета выглядят похожими, но в реальной жизни все цвета отличаются друг от друга.

Next I stamped the beautiful floral image from Magnolia on a piece of white card stock with Archival Jet Black Ink.
Затем я отпечатала красивый цветок из набора штампов Магнолии на белом фоне с чернилами Archival Jet Black.

I didn't color the image as I wanted the background to pop. I Fussy cut the image leaving a white border and foam mounted it onto the card front. Also stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set with the same black ink.
Я не раскрасила оттиск, так как хотела выделить фон. Я вырезала изображение, оставив белый ободок и приклеила на вспененный скотч. Затем отштамповала надпись из того же набора штампов.

Finally I adhered a black strip along the edge of the card base and foam mounted it onto the main card base. Also embellished the card with different sized clear drops from Cherrylana designs.
В конце я прикрепила черную полоску вдоль края открытки и посадила лист на вспененную основу. Украсила открытку прозрачными каплями различного размера от Cherrylana designs.


And that is the card for today. I hope you like it and got inspired. Thank you so much for visiting. See you soon :)
 Вот такая открытка на сегодня. Надеюсь, вам понравилась и вы вдохновились. Спасибо вам большое за то, что заглянули. 
Скоро увидимся :)

1 комментарий: